Holistic. Integrated. Capacity Building.
The Doorways Program offers practical assistance in times of crisis and beyond. Doorways is the entry point; come in and get some support from The Salvation Army.
Doorways is a safe place...
a place where you are respected,
a place where we listen,
a place where you can talk things through,
a place where people care,
and a place of hope.
A new beginning
Our qualified Doorways support worker will listen to your circumstances in a non-judgemental and caring manner. They will assist you implement steps to make a new beginning to change your life situation, offer practical assistance and make referrals on your behalf.
The Doorways program aims to assist people:
• Improve self-esteem, confidence and quality of life
• Develop personal goals
• Manage stress, health and mental health issues for optimal psychological and emotional wellbeing
• Open up their community support networks
• Explore difference approaches to find employment
• Explore drug, alcohol and gambling issues
• Work through their financial worries
• Explore housing options
Doorways is free, confidential and carries no obligations.
Doorways Case Management
Life can be hard, especially if you don't have networks around to support you through difficult circumstances. Our professional case managers will work with you to ease the stresses you're facing through:
• Assessment and assistance
• Personal support
• Referral and advocacy
• Case management
• Improve community support
• Outcome and strength-based focuses
If you need support Doorways exists for you
Call our Administration Office on (03) 9889 2468 to arrange an appointment. Let us help you find your Doorway to a brighter future and unlock hope.